Sunday, February 13, 2011

Podcast Reflection 2: CDK's Education Technology Place

I watched a youtube video on CDK’s Education Technology Place about needing teachers to learn about new ways of technology especially in the classroom. This was kind of eye opening for me. I consider myself a little bit ‘old fashioned’, but I am becoming more and more accepting to technology. The story about the girl who had her notes on her laptop but could only use a note card for the test was interesting to me. I understand why some teachers wouldn’t allow that considering there’s no way to monitor that the internet isn’t being used to find answers, but in a general sense it made me realize that as a teacher I need to accommodate to students who may be more apt to use technology as a way of studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment