Monday, March 7, 2011

Classroom 2.0 Reflection

Classroom 2.0 is an amazing social network for teachers to get ideas from! I think it's important to have these sites for teachers because we are constantly trying to engage students by changing things up and making everything much more interesting for them. Teachers get the best ideas when they feed off of eachother! In Classroom 2.0, I went to 4teachers.org and I found a lot of great use under the family tools section. The first link I looked at was the pbl checklist which is a site that allows you to plug in information based on the subject area and grade level for evaluation sheets or rubrics. The second site I looked at was classroom architect which gives you a blank grid to work with and you can place parts of your classroom on it to completely construct it! What a great way to really see the best environment your students will learn in.

No comments:

Post a Comment