Monday, March 7, 2011

Podcast Reflection 8: Learning Today

As I listened to the podcast, Learning in Hand, it made me wonder how long doing projects on apps would take and how much they might cost for the iPhone. I thought the idea of driving questions was a good idea for projects, but not all students learn well that way so it’d be important to allow for students to do their project a different way. I don’t know how I feel about project based learning because not all students learn well and can perform well based on projects. I think some project learning can be very beneficial, but I think it’s important to have many other learning opportunities rather than just projects. This teacher talked about rubistar.4teachers.org and I really want to try this site out sometime. I think it’s important to incorporate your students input in their rubric so this site would be great to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment